- Click on Start, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet Connections, then click on Network Connections. (if in classic mode, simply click on Network Connections).
- Click on Create New Connection. This will start the New Connection Wizard. Click on Next on the Welcome Screen.
- Ensure that Connect to the Internet is selected, then click on Next.
- Choose Set up my connection manually, then click on Next.
- Select Connect using a broadband connection that requires a username and password, then press Next.
- Type WTC DSL as the name of the connection, then click Next
- Type in your login name, and also fill in your password in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Once you have clicked on Next from the User Name and Password screen, you will see the finish screen.
- You may wish to enable the option to create a shortcut for your connection. Once you have done that, click Finish